List the ways you think that someone you love would describe you:
- Competitive. Because that’s hard to miss.
- Smart. Because if they didn’t notice, I’m sure I’d let them know.
- Creative. Because everyone I love has been a recipient of my creations.
- Particular. Just ask my daughters about the proper way to fold a towel.
- Argumentative. Also hard to miss.
- Stubborn. “Like a dog with a bone” stubborn. Way beyond what is good for me stubborn. Unrelenting, way beyond logical, STUBBORN.
- Prone to bad temper. There have been times in the recent past, when I’ve been frustrated by how my hair is behaving, and I catch a look at my sister, Brenda. She is tense, terrified, and fully expecting that at any moment I will fling the hairbrush at the mirror in a blind rage. Because that’s what I did when I was fourteen. And that kind of temper is not easily forgotten.
The problem with this list is that the people I love know me all too well!