List the movies, books and TV shows that make you feel happy:
- I just finished reading What my Mother Gave Me, with contributions by various authors. The book was a gift, which always seems to make the content extra special. The theme was a good one, and all the different perspectives were a joy to read.
- The Poems of Emily Dickinson. Always a pleasure!
- Anything written by E.B. White makes me happy. I’ve recently started reading a collection of his writings on dogs, and it keeps me smiling.
- Though I never watched Sex and the City when it was on the air, I watch it sometimes on Netflix, and it entertains me.
- I thoroughly enjoyed watching the first season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
- I did a little Meryl Streep movie marathon during a long weekend in my studio. It’s Complicated, Julie and Julia and Mama Mia are all happy films.
- Billy Elliot makes me feel good.
- So does The Fisher King.
- I truly enjoy reading cookbooks. Some of my favorites are Sundays at Moosewood Restaurant, The Little Paris Kitchen, Let’s Get Together, and An Everlasting Meal.