List your quirks:
- I sometimes have a quirky sense of humor.
- I count things: dishes, as I wash them (one, two, three cups, then two pieces of silverware to bring the count up to a multiple of five, six, seven for two bowls, then three spoons will bring the count to ten); stairs, as I go up or down; clothes, as I fold them; steps, when I’m out walking.
- I like to sing in the car.
- I talk to my dogs.
- I like to arrange things…like furniture, or items on a shelf or in a drawer.
- I’m a saver; I have trouble throwing things away.
- I sleep only on my side.
- Books and movies that are too scary give me nightmares.
- I have difficulty being on time.
- I like lists.