List your best qualities:
(This is one of the hardest lists I’ve done!)
- I have pretty good hearing. Not as good as my sister, Cheryl, who can hear a whispered conversation two rooms away…but not bad.
- I am pretty strong – physically – for my size.
- I often remember my dreams.
- I have nice hands. They are a lot like my mother’s hands, and that pleases me a great deal.
- I enjoy all kinds of music.
- I try to see all sides of a situation, most of the time.
- I am kind, most of the time.
- I am a good reader.
- I write well.
- I can handle a lot of solitude.
- I have a pretty good sense of humor.
- I am willing to endure financial sacrifices to make better choices ethically or environmentally.
- I am kind to all living things. Except mosquitoes…flies…and sometimes ladybugs.
- I am often very patient.
- I am quite stubborn (sometimes that is a good quality!).
- I am a good cook.
- I’m good at arranging things. Not like the mafia “arranges things,” but like items on a shelf.
- I am a hard worker and a loyal employee.
- I am a loyal friend.
- I’m a good letter writer.
- I am devoted to my family, sisters, brother, cousins, nieces and nephews, children and grandchildren. I love them for all of their kindness, silliness, and strength. I am proud of every one of them for their smiling perseverance.
- I have a good memory.
- I am a good story-teller.
(Odd, that the list I claim is the most difficult is also one of the longest!)